Ok, ok, I know! I said I wouldn't blog tonight! I didn't lie exactly... its just I got home past midnight and am so wide awake that sleep can't reach it's arms around me.

When my alertness loses some weight and some inches around its waist, as it's bound to in the next hour, I promise I will go to bed...

In the meantime I was happy to see that one of my recent blogs is featuring on a blogcarnival at My Wealth Builder with a few other interesting money related articles by other bloggers in case you want to check it out...

And while you do that... I'm going to tear my fingers away from this keyboard and force myself to bed!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calamari and Me

Pimp My Hundred Bucks - Part Twenty Three

How to Turn $20 into $100 in Ten Easy Steps (Or at least how I managed to do it)